The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation is the largest provider of dietetic scholarships to deserving students at all levels of study.
The number of scholarships varies from year to year, each with a value range of $500 to $10,000 each. Deadline to apply is March 18.
- Students must be enrolled in one of the following programs a minimum of four months during the academic year (August 2016 to July 2017):
- The junior or senior year of a baccalaureate or coordinated program in dietetics, or
- The second year of study in a dietetic technician program, a dietetic internship program or a graduate program.
- A scholarship may require
- Membership in a specific dietetic practice group (DPG), and/or
- Residency in a specific state.
- A scholarship may be earmarked for underrepresented groups.
- Scholarships available by criteria
- For additional information regarding scholarship eligibility, visit the ACEND website.
Apply for a Scholarship
Information on the 2017-2018 Foundation Scholarship application will be available shortly. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
For additional information regarding scholarship eligibility and to obtain an application, visit the ACEND website.