The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation is the only 501 (c) 3 public charity dedicated exclusively to our profession, supporting nutrition and dietetics students and professionals by empowering them to help consumers live healthier lifestyles. Our Foundation makes an impact individually with Academy members, and collectively throughout the profession and around the globe with our scholarships, awards, fellowships, research grants, public nutrition education programs and disaster relief efforts. Our Foundation is funded solely by donations, the success and impact of our programs and services are directly attributed to the generous support of our donors. We offer many annual opportunities for public and private organizations to support our Foundation that shows your commitment to nutrition and dietetic professionals and our profession.
- 2024 Foundation Sponsorship and Engagement Opportunities Coming Soon
Academy Foundation Organizational Donors
- American Egg Board's Egg Nutrition Center
- Canned Beans
- Computrition Inc
- Duke Global Health Institute
- Florida Department of Citrus
- General Mills Bell Institute of Health And Nutrition
- Institute for the Advancement of Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America
- McCormick & Co., Inc.
- Reckitt/Mead Johnson Nutrition
Represents gift of $5,000 of more received between June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023.